(7x9", 412 pages soft cover, ISBN: 0-9654948-4-5, Published by LawBiz® Management Co., 2005)
Get Top Dollar for Your Law Practice
You will discover how to:
The CD contains the sample contracts, forms, and financial worksheets from the book in Word and Excel so that the reader/user can reproduce and modify them for your personal circumstances. You don't have to recreate or re-type them. The Excel spreadsheets contain the arithmetic formulae built in where appropriate.
Book & CD: $489.00
"Whatever the reason, this essential guide will guide you in every aspect of selling your practice for top dollar. Read more..."
Alan R. Nye Law Offices
1: The Essentials Of Selling A Law Practice
2. Caveats and Ethics Issues: Stop, Look, and Listen
3. A Glossary of Terms
4. Obtaining a Professional's Opinion of the Value
5. Engaging in the How-Tos: Valuation Methods in Depth
6. Spread the Word: Letting Buyers, Employees, and Clients Know about the Sale
7. Find a Qualified Buyer and Prepare to Negotiate
8. Time to Sit Down at the Table: The N Negotiation Process
9. Don't Forget Uncle Sam: Tax Aspects of a Practice's Sale
10. Transition Issues: A Checklist for the Selling Attorney
11. How to Close Your Law Practice: Tying Up the Ends
PART II: SAMPLE AGREEMENTS, LETTERS, AND FORMS
PART III: FINANCIAL WORKSHEETS
PART IV: STATE BAR RULES REGARDING THE SALE OF A LAW PRACTICE
4 CD Set
An insider look with information that is sure to go a long way to help achieve optimal results while transitioning out of the practice of law.
3 DVD Set
Throughout this 3-DVD set, presented by Ed Poll, JD, MBA, CMC, viewers will learn about valuing and pricing a firm, marketing its sale, and other post-sale considerations.